Welcome to International Hairgoods, Inc.'s ("IHI's") Web site. When using IHI's facilities and services, please understand that the following Terms of Service ("Terms") apply at all times. These Terms have been developed in order to ensure that You and all other users have a high quality service. By continuing to access IHI's Web site, You agree to all of the Terms set out in this document. This document also contains IHI's current Privacy policies. Any or all of the terms of this document, including those related to privacy, may be changed by IHI at any time, without prior notice to You.
1. General Terms and Policies. IHI's equipment and facilities may be used to read and review the information provided on this Web site by IHI (referred to in this document as "the Service"), subject to these Terms.
The Service is provided to members of the general public (referred to in this document as "You.") Any use of the Service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, You agree to be bound by all of theses Terms. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms, You must leave IHI's Web site now and You may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
You may not resell the Service to others in any manner.
2. Coverage. These Terms apply to You as an individual. A violation of these Terms by anyone using the Service under Your name will be imputed to You. There are separate Terms and Conditions which apply to IHI Dealers using the Service for commercial purposes.
3. Charges. The Service is provided without charge.
4. Grounds for Suspension and Termination. Any violation of these Terms may serve as cause for IHI to suspend or terminate Your ability to access the Service. You agree that IHI has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate Your access upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following:
a. Use of the Service in a way which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law);
b. Use of the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to harvesting e-mail addresses or sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail ("spamming") to other persons using this Web site;
c. Use of the Service in an attempt to break security, or to break security of any computer network (including the Service itself);
d. Use of the Service in such a way as to forge electronic mail headers/addresses or any other method used to disguise the sender's identity;
e. Excessive use of the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others;
f. Using or attempting to use the Service in a manner inconsistent with these Terms; or,
g. Reselling the Service to others.
5. Security. You agree not to access or attempt to access any areas of the Service which are identified as private or which require a password, unless you have specific permission from IHI to do so.
6. Intellectual Property. IHI does not undertake to examine or review materials posted or created by third parties (including IHI's independent Dealers) which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. You agree not to violate the copyrights of third parties in any posting You may make, and agree to defend and hold harmless IHI for any copyright violations You may cause or create.
In compliance with the Federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act, IHI has designated the "Director of Legal Administration" as the individual to receive complaints about alleged copyright infringement taking place on IHI's facilities. To avail yourself of the protections of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that your copyright(s) is being infringed by means of material hosted on IHI's facilities, you need to provide a signed notice in writing to International Hairgoods, Inc., Attn: Director of Legal Administration, 18684 Lake Drive East, Chanhassen, MN. 55317, containing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on IHI's facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, IHI will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If IHI receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, IHI will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify IHI of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or other wise made accessible again.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. You agree that use of the Service is at Your own risk. The information contained on this Web site which has been created by IHI is believed to be accurate and reliable, and IHI has endeavored to present the information contained on this Web site in a manner and form which is useful and complete. However, there may be inaccuracies in that information from time to time, and the information may not at all times be complete or up to date. IHI CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR USE. YOU, AS A USER OF THIS WEB SITE, MUST USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT TO EVALUATE AND ASSESS THE VALUE OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED FOR YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES.
IN ADDITION, IHI DOES NOT CONTROL THE DATA POSTED ON THIS SIDE BY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING IHI'S INDEPENDENT DEALERS) AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT ALL SUCH DATA ARE ACCURATE.
IHI IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF YOU HAVE INFORMED IHI OF THE POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MAY INCUR SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES EVEN IN THE EVENT OF IHI'S NEGLIGENCE. IN NO EVENT WILL IHI'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID IHI FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OVER THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SIX MONTHS, OR THE SUM OF $100, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
8. Warranty. IHI MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY IHI OR ITS EMPLOYEES CREATES A WARRANTY, AND YOU ARE NOT TO RELY ON ANY SUCH ADVICE OR INFORMATION AS A WARRANTY. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; IHI DOES NOT WARRANT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, ADEQUATE FOR YOUR PURPOSES, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IHI does not warrant that the Service is compatible with Your equipment or that the Service or e-mail sent to You by IHI employees, agents, or IHI's independent Dealers will be free of viruses, worms or any other harmful files. IHI will not be liable for any damage You may suffer as a result of such destructive files.
9. Privacy. IHI will not provide Your name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es), or other personally identifiable information to any third party without prior permission from You. However, if You provide IHI such personal information in a request for information, IHI will (1) treat Your request for information as being Your prior permission for IHI to use and pass on Your information as reasonably necessary to respond to Your request for information, and (2) may use that information itself to respond to Your request, or may pass on Your information to its independent Dealers so that they may respond to Your request for information. IHI may be required under an appropriate court order or an administrative or law enforcement directive to reveal or release Your personal information, and may do so without prior notice to You.
10. Changes. These Terms may be changed at any time and for any reason by IHI. Revised Terms will be posted on this Web site at www.micropointlink.com. Revised Terms are binding on You as soon as they are posted. If You do not wish to continue using the Service under any revised Terms, inform IHI at once, and Your access rights will be ended.
DATED: December 2, 2005.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call 800-328-0311 for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to the sender within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product(s). Please note that Apple does not permit the return of or offer refunds if the product is custom configured to your specifications.